This is the ideal role for a talented developer with great PHP and ASP skills looking to further their career with a well estabilished local company based in Yeovil.
As a PHP / ASP Developer, you will be responsible for working on a variety of our projects ranging from content management systems to e-commerce. You will be responsible for developing new PHP and ASP websites whilst also maintaining current ones.
You will be working within a small team to deliver new and innovative websites.
To be considered for this position, you must have proven experience of PHP and ASP. A self-motivated and innovative approach is also key.
- • PHP Development
- • ASP Development
- • MySQL Server-Side Development
- • HTML
- • XHTML
- • CSS
- • jQuery
- • Social Network Integration
- • CMS Made Simple Open Source Software
- • Candy Press E-commerce Knowledge
- • WordPress Development Knowledge
- • Knowledge of Windows and Linux server administration would be beneficial
Freelance, part-time or permanent employment considered. Salary negotiable depending on experience and skills.
If you are interested please click here